America to Me is a Starz docu-series. There are approximately 10 episodes that highlight Oak Park and River Forest High School in Oak Park, Illinois, a suburb outside of Chicago. This episode is the final installment of the series. On episode 10, "America Will Be” of the America to Me series, I only focus on two issues: the importance of effective school leadership and why educators should only focus on what we can control. I've enjoyed watching and analyzing this documentary and look forward to future work from these filmmakers. I'll keep an attentive eye on the progress of Oak Park and River Forest High School and that community. After all, I am a product of the Midwest.
PSA — Thanks to Participant’s America to Me: Real Talk campaign, you can watch the America to Me docuseries and access the “Real Talk” guide for free. Click here. Input code “ATM2020” in all caps into the “Conference Code” box.
Shop Black Scholars Clothing™ with promo code SCHOLARS for 15 percent off. Thank you for your support.
The Black Scholars Podcast is now available on YouTube. Please subscribe.
Thank you for being a part of the community. Please tell your colleagues about the show, subscribe to the show, and leave a review.
All e-mail inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
1. Subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
2. Leave a review via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
3. Share the podcast with social media, friends, and colleagues.
4. Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Turn on notifications.
5. Support the show via Patreon (donate anywhere from $1 to $100). To help the growth of the show, develop future professional development events, a nationwide conference, seminars and more, please support us. Your contribution will be rewarded with early access to new content, free merchandise, exclusive promo codes to Black Scholars Clothing™, consulting services, advertisement spots, and more. Thank you for being a part of the tribe. You are appreciated.
6. Shop Black Scholars Clothing™ where there are various hoodies, t-shirts, tank tops, and other apparel. Your support is appreciated.