"At the core, I know my experience was eclectic, so I wanted to use that experience and wisdom to help propel our Black & Brown students forward (especially in the STEM field)" - Jailyn Jenkins
From Self Care Part 1 (episode 22), Jailyn Jenkins is back. With 7 years of experience in the industry, Jailyn brings a lot to the show. She is no longer a high school teacher. She now serves as a high school science instructional coach in the Denver, Colorado area. Join us as we compare and contrast the ups and downs between the first year of the pandemic in education and this current year.
The Black Scholars Podcast has a new Instagram page (@theblackscholarspodcast). Please follow and like.
Shop Black Scholars Clothing™ with promo code SCHOLARS for 15 percent off. Thank you for your support.
The Black Scholars Podcast is now available on YouTube. Please subscribe.
Thank you for being a part of the community. Please tell your colleagues about the show, subscribe to the show, and leave a review.
All e-mail inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
1. Subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
2. Leave a review via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
3. Share the podcast with social media, friends, and colleagues.
4. Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Turn on notifications.
5. Support the show via Patreon (donate anywhere from $1 to $100). To help the growth of the show, develop future professional development events, a nationwide conference, seminars and more, please support us. Your contribution will be rewarded with early access to new content, free merchandise, exclusive promo codes to Black Scholars Clothing™, consulting services, advertisement spots, and more. Thank you for being a part of the tribe. You are appreciated.
6. Shop Black Scholars Clothing™ where there are various hoodies, t-shirts, tank tops, and other apparel. Your support is appreciated.