"Have some compassion for yourself...do what you enjoy...do what you have to do, but make some time to do what you enjoy..." — Dr. Kanesha L. Moore
For the first time on the show, we have an educator and a scholar who isn’t in the K-12 “hamster wheel.” Dr. Kanesha L. Moore, from Memphis, Tennessee, is a psychologist at a large public university in Texas. The Spelman College alumna has been teaching since 2012. We discuss how we have been impacted by Covid-19, the importance of mental health, self-care, etc. More importantly, we discuss how college students and professors have been impacted by the global pandemic and how we educators can bounce back despite the pandemic.
The Black Scholars Podcast has a new Instagram page (@theblackscholarspodcast). Please follow and like.
Shop Black Scholars Clothing™ with promo code SCHOLARS for 15 percent off. Thank you for your support.
The Black Scholars Podcast is now available on YouTube. Please subscribe.
Thank you for being a part of the community. Please tell your colleagues about the show, subscribe to the show, and leave a review.
All e-mail inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
1. Subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
2. Leave a review via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
3. Share the podcast with social media, friends, and colleagues.
4. Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Turn on notifications.
5. Support the show via Patreon (donate anywhere from $1 to $100). To help the growth of the show, develop future professional development events, a nationwide conference, seminars and more, please support us. Your contribution will be rewarded with early access to new content, free merchandise, exclusive promo codes to Black Scholars Clothing™, consulting services, advertisement spots, and more. Thank you for being a part of the tribe. You are appreciated.
6. Shop Black Scholars Clothing™ where there are various hoodies, t-shirts, tank tops, and other apparel. Your support is appreciated.