New Episode — Continuing the How the Pandemic Impacts K-12 Education series, I am joined by Brittany Jefferson, a veteran special educator. On this episode, we discuss distance teaching and learning, teacher burnout, the digital divide, and much more.
Shop Black Scholars Clothing™ with promo code SCHOLARS for 20 percent off. Thank you for your support.
The Black Scholars Podcast is now available on YouTube. Please subscribe. Also, join The Black Scholars community on Facebook where you can join the private "The Black Scholars Tribe." My book, Becoming an Effective Black Educator: A Manifesto is available as an e-book or paperback via Kindle and Amazon. Thank you for being a part of the community. Please tell your colleagues about the show, subscribe to the show, and leave a review. —————————————————
All e-mail inquiries should be sent to email@example.com.
1. Subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
2. Leave a review via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
3. Share the podcast with social media, friends, and colleagues.
4. Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Turn on notifications.
5. Support the show via Patreon (donate anywhere from $1 to $100). To help the growth of the show, develop future professional development events, a nationwide conference, seminars and more, please support us. Your contribution will be rewarded with early access to new content, free merchandise, exclusive promo codes to Black Scholars Clothing™, consulting services, advertisement spots, and more. Thank you for being a part of the tribe. You are appreciated.