In part one of the self-care mini-series, I am joined by Jailyn Jenkins, a 10th grade Chemistry teacher in Denver, Colorado, and Leine Marie Daini, a French and Personal Development & Mental Health high school teacher in London, England. In this second stint of my career, I've been able to reach and exceed my professional goals and maintain my passion for this profession by developing essential self-care strategies and best practices. If you want to remain in the field of education, you have to practice self-care techniques. Join us as we discuss mental health, therapy, anxiety, exercise, nutrition, and more. This is an episode you'll want to listen to multiple times.
Shop Black Scholars Clothing™ with promo code SCHOLARS for 20 percent off. Thank you for your support.
Join The Black Scholars community on Facebook where you can join the private "The Black Scholars Tribe."
Thank you for being a part of the community. Please tell your colleagues about the show, subscribe to the show, and leave a review.
All e-mail inquiries should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
1. Subscribe via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
2. Leave a review via Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, Google Play, or Spotify.
3. Share the podcast with social media, friends, and colleagues.
4. Subscribe to the YouTube channel. Turn on notifications.
5. Support the show via Patreon (donate anywhere from $1 to $100). To help the growth of the show, develop future professional development events, a nationwide conference, seminars and more, please support us. Your contribution will be rewarded with early access to new content, free merchandise, exclusive promo codes to Black Scholars Clothing™, consulting services, advertisement spots, and more. Thank you for being a part of the tribe. You are appreciated.